- 2 pounds chicken wings, disjointed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup prepared mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Combine honey, mustard , lemon juice, curry powder, garlic and pepper in
a resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken wings, and marinate at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, toast sesame seeds by placing on a cookie sheet in a 350 degree
F oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, shaking to toss occasionally.
- Remove wings from marinade.
- Broil for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, or until well cooked. Baste with marinade
every few minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle liberally with the sesame seeds.