- 8 pounds fresh chicken wings
- Cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups bottled hot sauce
- Sprinkle the chicken wings liberally with salt and cayenne.
- Put into a smoker at 200 degrees F for three hours, smoking with a combination
of hickory and cherry wood.
- If you want the skin crispy, grill them for a few minutes to crisp them.
- Remove wings from smoker and cut apart the drumstick and wing sections,
discarding the wing tips.
- Combine the butter and hot sauce in a saucepan and heat until steaming.
- Pour the sauce over the wings and enjoy!