South Seas Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 cup water
- Disjoint the chicken wings, discarding the tips.
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, butter, mustard and water
and heat until the sugar and butter dissolve.
- Let mixture cool and pour over wings.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake chicken wings in marinade for 45 minutes, turning once and spooning
marinade over chicken occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.