Spicy Apricot Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, with tips removed and disjointed
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken wings and 1/2 cup marinade in a zip-type bag and marinate
overnight in the refrigerator. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake wings 30 minutes on a foil-lined cookie sheet, brushing with marinade
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings