- 2 pounds chicken wings (10 wings)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- With sharp knife or poultry shears, cut off chicken wing tips. Cut wings
in half at joint.
- Arrange wing pieces on rack in baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup mix, preserves and barbecue sauce. Spoon
mixture over wings.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until fork tender.
- Serve hot.