Strawberry Jalapeno Wings
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 ounces cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 cup water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash chicken wings.
- Combine cornstarch, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Toss the chicken wings in the cornstarch mixture until all are lightly coated.
- Place on single layer on a sheet pan. Spray lightly with pan coating.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan
and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmering, stirring occasionally until a sauce begins to thicken a little.
- Coat chicken wings with the hot sauce.