Sweet Spicy Wings
- 1 or 2 (3 pound) bags chicken wing drumettes
- 1 (12 to 16 ounce) bottle Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) jar honey
- Dash of garlic salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Grill the chicken (you can deep fry or bake the chicken instead if you want to, but it is best when grilled).
- Combine the hot sauce, butter, honey, garlic salt, ground black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Pour the sauce mixture into a medium size skillet and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the grilled chicken wings and serve.