Taco Chip Chicken Wings
- 1 (9 to 12 piece) package chicken drumettes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups crushed tortilla chip crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the taco seasoning mix and tortilla
- Roll chicken pieces in chip mixture and place coated chicken in a lightly
greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
Yield: 2 to 4 servings