Tequila Citrus Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 pounds small chicken wings
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted vegetables
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chicken wings in batches for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until
- Remove from skillet; set aside. Drain skillet.
- Place tequila, orange juice, lime juice, seasoning sauce, honey, orange
peel, chili powder and cumin in same skillet. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Add chicken wings; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring
occasionally, for 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken wings are
- Serve with assorted vegetables and ranch dressing.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com