- 1 1/4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 24 chicken drumettes
- Sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine chips and taco seasoning in a large plastic bag and shake well to
- Dampen chicken with water and place a couple at a time in bag; shake to
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Yield: 12 servings - Serving size: 2 chicken wings
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 134; Total fat: 6 grams; Saturated fat:
trace; Cholesterol: 34 mg; Sodium: 324 mg; Carbohydrate: 10 grams; Protein: 14 grams;
Dietary fiber: trace