- 1 pound chicken wings, cut into individual sections
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except the cilantro in a bowl and toss to thoroughly
combine the ingredients and coat the chicken wings.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 25
to 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes and basting with the marinade.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Serves 4 to 6.