Very Hot Buffalo Wings
The longer these wings sit, the hotter they become.
These may be served with ranch dip and carrot and celery sticks.
- 5 pounds wings (frozen/fresh), cut at joints into thirds
- 2 bottles Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 envelopes Good Seasons Dry Italian or Zesty Italian Dressing mix (or a combination of the two)
- 2 tablespoons basil
- Bake wings at 450 degrees F until browned (about 25 to 30 minutes).
- While the wings are cooking, melt the butter and mix all ingredients together
in a bowl.
- After wings are done, drain all drippings from pan.
- Dip the wings into the sauce mixture and place them back in pan.
- Bake again for about 25 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let cool just enough to start eating.