Winger's Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot pepper sauce (or any other brand of Louisiana hot sauce - but not Tabasco)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Place brown sugar and corn syrup in medium saucepan and melt over medium
heat until boiling. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly or it will burn.
- Add hot water, pepper sauce and vinegar.
- Stir all ingredients together well and continue cooking at a low boil, stirring
often until mixture has reduced to a syrupy consistency (about 15 minutes). The sauce will thicken considerably as it