Wings of Death
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 10 tablespoons Tabasco or hot sauce
- 3 jalapeno peppers, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Marinate wings for about 3 - 4 hours in equal parts Tabasco, and soy sauce
and some olive oil.
- Cook on grill for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat sauce ingredients until bubbling (should be fairly thick).
- Remove wings from heat when they can easily be pulled apart at the joints
and coat with sauce.