World's Hottest Wings
Caution! The fumes from preparing this will make it difficult to breathe! Don't
attempt to eat with an ulcer.
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut up Buffalo style
- 6 whole serrano chile peppers
- 6 whole red chile peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 bottle Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 10 tablespoons red-hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 fire extinguisher (optional)
- In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices.
Caution, the fumes are deadly and wear rubber gloves or your fingers will burn!
- Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge
for 5 days.
- After 5 days, carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked, about
15 to 20 minutes.
- Put the marinade on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil. Reduce
- Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes.
- Serve with soda water for maximum heat effect, but keep plenty of ice water
Posted by philocrates at recipegoldmine.com.