Yahee Killer Wings
- 1 large package chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white pepper
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- The day before serving, wash wings well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, then coat the wings with the cayenne pepper, white pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Cover and let sit overnight.
- On game day, mix or turn the wings in the bowl to ensure equal coating.
- Bake on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray at 400 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
- While wings are cooking, mix the honey, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sherry and steak sauce in a medium bowl.
- When wings are cooked, place on a cookie sheet sprayed with a non-stick spray and brush on the glaze.
- Broil until golden brown, then serve.
Yield: 12 - 14 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Honey Board