- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 2 broth cans water
- 3 to 4 drops red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- Heat beef broth, water, red pepper sauce and lemon juice just to boiling.
- Add avocado.
Makes 10 (1/2 cup) servings.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.