Baked Banana Pie
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon banana flavoring
- 1 2/3 cups ripe bananas, mashed
- Pinch of salt
- Beat eggs, sugar, milk, flour, cream of tartar, nutmeg, flavor and salt
- Stir in bananas. Blend well and pour into a buttered 9-inch glass pie dish.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes or until
inserted knife comes out clean.
- Pie may be served chilled with whipped topping or at room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> African Recipes