- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 package Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt margarine; mix confectioners' sugar and cocoa together. Add to margarine.
- Beat egg and add to mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and nuts.
- Break crackers into chips and fold into mixture.
- Pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Put into refrigerator until set.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> African Recipes