Squash and Yams (Futari)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound Hubbard squash,
pared and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium yams or sweet potatoes, pared and cut
into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cook and stir onion in oil in skillet over medium heat until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients . Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender —
about 5 minutes longer.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.