Green Pepper and Spinach
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook and stir onion and green pepper in oil in 3-quart saucepan
until onion is tender.
- Add tomato and spinach. Cover and simmer
until spinach is tender — about 5 minutes.
- Stir in salt, pepper and peanut butter; heat just until hot.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> African Recipes