Marrakesh Chicken (North Africa)
You can substitute chicken breasts or chicken parts, skinned or
- 1 frying chicken, skinned and cut in quarters
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander (or 1/2 tablespoon powdered)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (or 1/2 tablespoon powdered)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Good handful regular green olives
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and arrange in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, coriander, oregano, garlic, and olives.
- Pour olive oil over it.
- Cover with lemon slices and bake at 325 degrees F for
- Serve over couscous.