- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can salted peanuts
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Save approximately 48 peanuts for garnish.
- Place remaining peanuts in blender, and grind finely.
- In bowl, measure butter, confectioners' sugar, flour and vanilla extract;
add ground peanuts.
- With hands, knead until blended. Shape into dime-size balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press peanut in each top for garnish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> African Recipes