Peanut Butter Stew
- 1 pound stewing meat
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 large onion, chopped or sliced
- 1 large pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, optional
- Salt to taste
- Season meat
with Mrs. Dash. Let it absorb for three hours, covered in the refrigerator.
- Brown meat in oil. Add some water and simmer until tender. Remove
and set aside.
- In the same oil sauté pepper and onions. Add
tomatoes and set aside.
- In the same oil sauté pepper and onions.
Add tomatoes and stir briskly.
- Mix peanut butter with 1/2 cup water
to form a thin paste and add to stew. Stir, add meat, salt to taste
and let simmer 15 minutes over low heat.
- Serve with rice,
boiled yam, cassava and green vegetable.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.