South African Caramel Pudding
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (caramelized)
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Graham crackers
- 1 cup Nestle's Quik chocolate (mixed with enough water to make smooth paste)
- Caramelize sweetened condensed milk.
Let caramelized milk cool.
- When milk is cool, whip milk and then add Cool Whip.
- In a dish, arrange a layer of Graham crackers.
- Place a teaspoon of chocolate mixture on each graham cracker.
- Add a layer of milk/Cool Whip mixture.
- Continue with layers until all mixture is used.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> African Recipes