Sweet Potato Salad
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, boiled
- 1/4 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Cut potatoes in cubes; place in glass or plastic bowl.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Stir in celery, bell pepper and onion.
- Garnish with parsley.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> African Recipes