Almond Creme (China)
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 kiwi fruits, if desired
- 4 fresh ripe strawberries, if desired
- Measure cold water into small bowl. Sprinkle gelatine over cold water. Let stand
- Add sugar to gelatine mixture. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Pour boiling water into medium bowl. Stir in gelatine mixture.
- Combine milk, vanilla extract and almond extract. Stir milk mixture into gelatine
- Divide mixture among 4 serving dishes. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Pare and slice kiwis. Arrange kiwi slices and strawberries over the center of
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.