Almond Creme (China)
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 kiwi fruits, if desired
- 4 fresh ripe strawberries, if desired
- Measure cold water into small bowl. Sprinkle gelatine over cold water. Let stand
- Add sugar to gelatine mixture. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Pour boiling water into medium bowl. Stir in gelatine mixture.
- Combine milk, vanilla extract and almond extract. Stir milk mixture into gelatine
- Divide mixture among 4 serving dishes. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Pare and slice kiwis. Arrange kiwi slices and strawberries over the center of