Asian Black Bean Sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons fermented black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Heat a wok or heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil, the black beans
and garlic. Stir-fry about 12 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry about 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 8/27/2001,11:37 am.