Asian Cucumber Salad
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Mix lime juice, water, sugar and salt in non-reactive bowl.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise into halves, then seed and thinly slice. Add cucumber,
onion and pepper to lime juice mixture; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.