Asian Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup finely minced garlic
- 1/2 cup bottle fish sauce
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- Mix the garlic, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in chili oil.
- Let sit for an hour.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 2/6/2002 9:30 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes