Asian Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1/4 pound green beans, cut into small peace
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- 1 cup bean sprouts
You can add whatever veggies your family likes.
- Cook pasta in salted water for about 4 minutes. Add carrots, broccoli cook 2
minutes more. Add green beans bell pepper and zucchini. Cook 4 minutes more or until
the veggies are tender but not mush. Drain and set aside.
- Mix together in a small skillet sesame oil add ginger garlic cook 2 minutes remove
from heat stir soy sauce rice vinegar and green onions. Pour over pasta. Place bean
sprouts and sesame seeds over the pasta and serve.
- This can be served hot or cold. You can also serve this with some sliced grilled
Posted by Chefbuzzbuzz at Recipe Goldmine May 1, 2001.