Asian Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1/4 pound green beans, cut into small peace
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- 1 cup bean sprouts
You can add whatever veggies your family likes.
- Cook pasta in salted water for about 4 minutes. Add carrots, broccoli cook 2
minutes more. Add green beans bell pepper and zucchini. Cook 4 minutes more or until
the veggies are tender but not mush. Drain and set aside.
- Mix together in a small skillet sesame oil add ginger garlic cook 2 minutes remove
from heat stir soy sauce rice vinegar and green onions. Pour over pasta. Place bean
sprouts and sesame seeds over the pasta and serve.
- This can be served hot or cold. You can also serve this with some sliced grilled
Posted by Chefbuzzbuzz at Recipe Goldmine May 1, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.