Baked Asian Salmon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 salmon fillets, 1 to 1 1/4 pounds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown or white sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a shallow baking pan with
a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Place the salmon (if it has a skin,
place it skin side up) in the baking dish.
- Combine remaining oil, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, vinegar and black
pepper. Stir to dissolve sugar and pour over salmon.
- Place salmon in the oven and bake for about 15 or 20 minutes.
Salmon is done when it is opaque throughout.
- Serve with rice and Brussels sprouts or snow peas, or side dishes
of your choice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes