- 2 bananas
- 1 can Jack Fruit*
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package very thin (large) egg roll wrappers (approximately 20)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Cut bananas into small 6 to 9-inch strips.
- Separate Jack Fruit into small strips.
- Separate egg roll wrappers.
- Place 1 banana strip and equal amount of Jack Fruit on each wrapper. Sprinkle
with sugar and roll up. Seal with cornstarch and water paste (optional). Pan fry
in oil until golden in color.
* Jack fruit and egg roll wrappers can be purchased at any Asian market.