Beef with Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced beef
- Vegetable oil
- Cut broccoli into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, water and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in frying pan. Add broccoli and stir fry for 3 to
- Remove broccoli and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil again and stir fry the sliced beef for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After stir frying the meat, add sauce to the meat in the pan and allow
the sauce to boil for 15 to 20 seconds, then add the broccoli and
- Pour broccoli and beef onto a bed of rice and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.