Beef with Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced beef
- Vegetable oil
- Cut broccoli into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, water and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in frying pan. Add broccoli and stir fry for 3 to
- Remove broccoli and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil again and stir fry the sliced beef for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After stir frying the meat, add sauce to the meat in the pan and allow
the sauce to boil for 15 to 20 seconds, then add the broccoli and
- Pour broccoli and beef onto a bed of rice and serve.