Broiled Fish with Many Spices
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala (optional)
- 4 swordfish or halibut steaks,
1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- Mix all
ingredients except fish and ghee. Spread mixture evenly on both
sides of fish. Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish; cover
and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- Heat oven to broil or
550 degrees F.
- Arrange fish on rack in broiler pan; drizzle
with ghee. Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat until light
brown, about 7 minutes.
- Turn; drizzle with ghee. Broil until fish
flakes easily with fork, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.