Cantonese Beef and Pineapple
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin, cubed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 green or red bell peppers, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or more if needed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Cooked rice
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef and toss to coat.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high
heat, add water, peppers and garlic. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes until
peppers are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet,
heat oil until hot. Add half of beef and cook 2-3 minutes. Remove
and add remaining beef and cook for 2-3 minutes, adding more oil
- Return all beef to skillet and add sauce mixture,
peppers, and pineapples. Heat through.
- Serve with rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.