Cellophane Noodles with Vegetables
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package cellophane noodles
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon yellow bean paste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger root
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 scallion (with top), sliced
- Cover noodles with hot water. Let stand for 10 minutes; drain.
Cut into 2-inch lengths.
- Mix 3 tablespoons water, the bean paste, cornstarch,
sugar and soy sauce; reserve.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet until hot.
Add carrot, garlic and ginger root. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add zucchini; stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and bean paste mixture; stir fry for 45 seconds.
- Sprinkle with scallion.
Yields 4 to 6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.