Chicken Chop Suey
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup bias-sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, in strips
- 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Stir vegetables in hot oil in wok for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and broth. Cook until heated through.
- Combine soy sauce
and cornstarch. Add to vegetable mixture. Cook and stir until thickened
and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Serve over hot rice.
Serves 4 or 5.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.