Chicken with Peanuts in
Hot and Spicy Sauce
- 1/2 pound (225g) boneless chicken legs or shredded chicken
- 1/2 tablespoon wine
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 dried hot pepper, cut into 1/2-inch long, remove seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Total of 1 1/2 cups each: diced squash, peanuts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons each: soy sauce, water
- 1/2 tablespoon each: granulated sugar, wine
- 1 teaspoon each: vinegar, cornstarch
- Mix chicken legs, wine, soy sauce, salt, dash of pepper and cornstarch. Add oil
before stir-frying so beef shreds separate easily during frying. Heat oil; stir-fry
it until done medium well, then move to side of pan.
- Use remaining oil to stir-fry pepper, garlic and 1 teaspoon sesame oil until
- Add and stir sponge-gourd and peanuts briefly.
- Mix and add sauce, water, sugar, wine, vinegar and cornstarch; cover and cook
until steaming, then stir to mix well.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 9/5/2001 8:09 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes