Chicken Slices with Sichuan
Peppercorn Sauce (Jiao Ma Ji Pian)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon whole Sichuan peppercorns
- 5 green onions, green part only, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound cooked sliced chicken
- Soak the Sichuan peppercorns in a small bowl of very hot water for
5 minutes; drain.
- Puree the peppercorns, green onions and salt in
a food processor; transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the broth and soy sauce, stirring until well combined; stir
in the sesame oil. Drizzle over the chicken slices.
Per serving: 214 calories, 25 g protein, 1 g carbohydrates,
12 g fat, 69 mg cholesterol, 693 mg sodium, .5 g fiber. Calories
from fat: 50%
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes