Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can chunk white chicken, drained, cut into strips
- Blend together cornstarch, sugar, sherry and soy sauce.
- Over high heat stir fry vegetables in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture. Add chicken. Gently toss to heat and coat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.