Chinatown Pork Treasures
- 2 pounds boneless pork (loin, butt or pork leg), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons five spice powder
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- In large self-sealing plastic bag, combine all ingredients and mix
well. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 8-12 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove pork cubes from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Pat pork dry with paper toweling; place cubes in a single
layer, not touching, in shallow roasting pan and bake for 25-30
minutes, until pork is tender and lightly browned.
- Remove to serve platter or chafing dish and serve hot as an appetizer.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.