Chinatown Pork Treasures
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds boneless pork (loin, butt or pork leg), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons five spice powder
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- In large self-sealing plastic bag, combine all ingredients and mix
well. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 8-12 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove pork cubes from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Pat pork dry with paper toweling; place cubes in a single
layer, not touching, in shallow roasting pan and bake for 25-30
minutes, until pork is tender and lightly browned.
- Remove to serve platter or chafing dish and serve hot as an appetizer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes