Chinese Bar-B-Q Pork
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pork loins
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon five spice seasoning
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- Marinade in zip-type bag 24 hours, turning often.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes, then 300 degrees about 1 hour.
Keep turning every 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
- Slice thin and serve with hot mustard and sesame seeds.
Posted by Pat's Cookin at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes