- 1 fryer, boiled, de-boned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 (3 ounce) can Chinese noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Reserve 1/2 can of noodles and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour into a casserole.
- Mix remaining noodles with cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, until bubbly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.