Chinese Cold Sesame Noodles, Yunnan Style
- 1/2 pound boiled Chinese noodles or spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame paste, or peanut butter mixed with 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 slice fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 sprigs scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Toss cold cooked noodles with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- For sauce: mix all ingredients together. Add to noodles and toss
well. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes