Chinese Glazed Spareribs
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce can) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sprinkle the spareribs with salt and pepper.
- Put them into a shallow pan and bake in a 400
degrees F oven for 1 hour. Pour off the fat.
- Mix the tomato sauce with the remaining ingredients and pour over the ribs.
- Continue baking at 400 degrees F for 1 hour more, basting every 15 minutes
with the sauce.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 6/24/02 6:52:22 pm.