Chinese Lemon Sauce
This sauce is great with tempura-battered shrimp or fish, wontons
and egg rolls.
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- Heat chicken broth, lemon juice, honey, vinegar, vegetable oil,
ketchup and garlic salt to boiling in a 1-quart saucepan.
- Mix cornstarch and water; stir into broth mixture. Heat to boiling,
- Cover and refrigerate.
Makes 2/3 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes