These are not the sweet, gooey, sticky ribs you get at cheap Chinese take out
joints, instead they are drier and have a more complex and wonderful flavor.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 pounds pork spareribs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons red bean paste
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Sprinkle ribs evenly with salt and pepper in an ovenproof dish and bake for 1
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a blender and mix for 15 or 20 seconds or until
pureed. Add the sauce to the ribs coating them evenly. Turn the oven up to 350 degrees
F and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by J. Price.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes