Chinese Vegetable Sauce
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned soy sauce for seafood
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- Mix ingredients together.
Thicken sauce over fire with about 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed
with equal amount of water.
- After sauce starts to thicken, add already
cooked vegetables to sauce.
- Mix well and serve with white rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.