Chinese Vegetable Stir-Fry
Sweet 'N Sour Sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chunked red bell pepper
- 1 cup sugar peas, stems removed
- Combine the ingredients for the Sweet 'N Sour sauce in a mixing
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add broccoli,
carrots, cauliflower, and celery, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and sugar peas, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Sweet 'N Sour sauce,
bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, covered.
- Serve vegetables while hot.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 132 calories, 2 g protein,
4 g fat (1 saturated), 20 g carbohydrate, 99 mg sodium, no cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes